Promoting Competition – Lowering Patient Costs – Improving Health Care Quality – Protecting Patient/Physician Relationships
After a unanimous “YES” vote in the SD House Health and Human Services Committee, and a 57% to 43% win in the House of Representatives, Patient Choice heads to the South Dakota Senate!
Patients in South Dakota are urged to request their legislators support HB 1142, which will allow greater, less costly access to doctors of their choice. CONTACT YOUR LEGISLATOR TODAY and encourage support for Patient Choice!
Patient Choice …
- Increases provider options for patients
- Improves convenience and safety
- Saves patients out-of-network costs
- Promotes competition
- Can improve quality of care
- Lowers the overall cost of health care
"Patient Choice" Legislation is supported by these organizations:
- South Dakota Association of Specialty Care Providers
- South Dakota Chiropractors Association
- South Dakota Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- South Dakota Optometric Society